- PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- USB interface
Delivery contents of DRAGOset Box
- USB converter
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Hotline supportcard
Installation of USB driver
If you connect the USB converter on your Windows PC for the first time, it is possible that Windows asks for a USB driver. On the download page you will find the driver for download. To install the driver, you must have administrator rights or contact your system administrator.
- Download the driver
- Unzip the ZIP-File
- Start Exe-file
- Allow installation with [Yes]
- Follow the installation dialog
- Leave the checkmark at "Run Driver Install"
- Click at [Finish]
- The driver is now installed
- After connecting to a USB port, the USB converter will be integrated in Windows.
- At the end of the installation the associated COM port is shown. This COM port is always restored if you re-connect the USB converter to the same USB port.
Start or installation of DRAGOset
DRAGOset must not be installed, you can simply run the EXE file by double-clicking.
If you have downloaded the installer for DRAGOset from the download page, this wizard guides you through the installation. It creates an icon on your desktop, allowing you to start DRAGOset.
The installation package on the product-CD copied DRAGOset to your hard drive and creates a desktop icon. There are no additional DLLs installed. Upon request, the USB drivers are installed.